Friday, January 13, 2012

Intro

                                                                Intro
The facing history course is about the history of the Holocaust and about not being a bystander. The course tries to teach people to not to just stand by and let injustices happen. You should be an active citizen and stop people doing bad things. This would have possibly stopped the holocaust. The course also tries to keep the memory of the holocaust alive and make the nonbelievers  believe the holocaust actually happened. Just like the title we face the history in ourselves and  look at who we really are. I chose this course because I really like history. My sister who also took the class recommended the class to me because it also had a great effect on her. My name is Tom Rafferty and I am a citizen of the United Kingdom. The United Kingdom was actively engaged in stopping the Nazi’s so I am very proud of my country. History is my favorite subject and I am extremely glad I took this course. Without it I would not realize the total effect of the holocaust.

No comments:

Post a Comment